Vaughan Plant Haulage (VPH) WordPress Project has been built to showcase VPH services and offerings. The original website was difficult to navigate, not mobile responsive and information was out-of-date. The company wanted greater control over their content and ease of navigation for their customers to find essential information like company documentation and accreditations.
WordPress Project Requirements
Vaughan Plant Haulage approached Inside Left with the following requirements:
– Improve the design and user navigation
– Update content to reflect the current business offerings
– Profile existing customers (testimonials and/or logos)
– Profile the recent FORS accreditation
– Communicate Rail Division offerings, which is a key target market for the business
– Link with Facebook content, Google Maps and other social media options
Inside Left applied the ProMotion Responsive WordPress Theme and customised the template with new VPH branding. The ProMotion Theme provides great functionality including an abundance of short codes and custom widgets.
The company was exhibiting at an event and needed their website to be created quickly. Inside Left provided a quick turnaround, releasing the site for production 2 working days after being briefed. The launch of VPH means customers can get access to essential information and prospects can view offerings for both rail and general haulage requirements. Moving forward, VPH can now further develop their website content either with or without Inside Left’s help.