Our WordPress services are designed for businesses and charities who are seeking a website solution that isn’t too expensive, offers flexibility, looks unique and gives complete control of your online strategy.
WordPress is a content management system (CMS) which allows you to build and maintain a website, without having to rely on paid support or understand website code. WordPress has over 53% CMS market share and powers almost 1/5 (20%) of the world’s websites. The WordPress community is enormous which means that wherever you are and whatever you are doing, help is just a click away.
Our WordPress services support businesses who would like to get started on WordPress or customers who are already familiar with the platform but need a little help.
Some areas of support that our customers typically require:
- Guidance in finding the right WordPress theme to suit business or cause
- Help with theme customisation and plugins for improved user experience
- Installation, hosting, email, domain and backup support
- Page layout, content and website navigation
- Setting up a blog or migrating an existing blog to WordPress
- Assistance to increase the speed and responsiveness of a website
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Setting up an online store
- Transferring your site to a mobile friendly layout
Photo credit: Eat Cookie Sleep Cookie